Directions: • Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping. • Do not use other than directed.
Warnings: • For external use only • Flammable, Keep away from flame or high heat. • Do not get in eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. • Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops and persists for more than 72 hours. • Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information: • Store below 104˚F (40˚C) • May discolor certain fabrics